Wildlife Control Services in Beverly Shores, Indiana
Located north of Portage, Beverly Shores is one of Indiana’s beautiful communities on Lake Michigan. Beverly Shores is home to historical landmarks, including the Chicago World’s Fair Century of Progress Home. In addition, Beverly Shores features endless outdoor adventures at the Dunes, Kemil Beach and Central Beach. While Beverly Shores is home to less than 1,000 Hoosiers, residents make the most of this exceptional environment. And when they need professional, friendly wildlife control solutions, they contact McCoy Wildlife.
Common Pests in Beverly Shores
Countless nuisance animals are attracted to Beverly Shores, and McCoy Wildlife Control humanely and safely removes them. Below are a few of the animals we frequently remove from the Beverly Shores area:
- Skunks. Skunks love the densely wooded area surrounding Beverly Shores! Unfortunately, while they provide excellent pest control, they also spray a potent fume when threatened, posing a hassle for many residents and their pets.
- Raccoons. Raccoons look for warm, dry spaces along Michigan’s southern lakeshore. In their efforts to find them, they make their homes in attics and garages, where their feces and urine can pose serious health risks to residents.
- Snakes. Snakes make their way into yards and basements from the woods in Beverly Shores. Most snakes in this area are common garter snakes, but water moccasins and other venomous snakes also call this area home.
- Muskrats. You love the lake – muskrats do, too! Unfortunately, muskrats can carry rabies and may act aggressively toward humans and pets.
- Bats. Bats provide invaluable bug control but can also confuse your attic or garage for their home.
Signs There Are Nuisance Animals on Your Beverly Shores Property
Sometimes, it’s difficult to spot the animals that might live on your property or in your home. Depending on the type of animal, there are different signs to look for. Below are common indications that an animal might be nearby:
- Holes in the yard.
- Unexplained smells in the house.
- Faulty wiring or electrical issues.
- Noises (scratching, chewing and moving) from the walls or attic.
- Piles of debris and brush in your yard and around holes and entryways.
Contact McCoy for Your Wildlife Control Needs
The McCoy Wildlife Control team takes the health and safety of our customers seriously. We also understand the unique and essential roles that animals in Beverly Shores play. That’s why we provide humane animal removal and exclusion services. Our exclusion services ensure pest animals won’t make their way back to your home. Contact our team today to get your quote on our animal control services.